Maps are autosaved on the server. So do not worry about your creations being lost. Here are the last two amazing maps.
You can download these and place them in the KAG/Base/Maps folder to play them.
First multiplayer gameplay footage. There were 4 of us playing. Mainly fighting. Was great fun!
Change build 22-24:
– added picking up old arrows
– start arrows increased to 10
– arrows can’t be fired immediately
– archer & knight can now dig in dirt
– fixed crash near body
– removed dynamic camera from archer
– added health display
– arrow are faster
– ground acceleration is higher
– destroying castle walls & doors takes twice the time
– fixed sack disappearing with dead carrier
– fixed not being able to pickup sack from dead carrier
– increased corpse time
On 6th May 2011 the first release of this new 2D multiplayer-only RTS/building game.
The goal of the game is to collect or steal gold and store it in castles.
Or something like that. Hope you like it.
Requirements: Windows, OpenGL
This is where it started