Quite a few things, all of them somewhat minor but definitely worth mentioning:
- Added 3 new heads
Diving helmet, Horse head, Alchemist head
- KAGGen generator functionality has been expanded with configurable caves and (simple) ruins.
- Sandbox mode has been re-added due to popular demand.
- (hopefully) Fixed the annoying buzzing sound on Mac and Linux
- Fixed WASD equivalents not working on AZERTY etc keyboards (should now listen for keybinds not the actual key)
- Fixed the flagbase not being tagged invincible – may have been causing it to die.
- (Re)Added the player light radius and config vars for it.
- Rebalanced coin costs.
- Made the warboat lightly more resilient
- Kegs are no longer able to be killed by teammates – no more accidental detonation by a teammate trying to slash the guys ahead of you! The explosion is still indiscriminate though.
- Improved chicken farming – can buy eggs from quarters/inn and can farm them in a smaller radius than before
- A few crash bugs fixed
[modified] JTG Map changes:
- boulder lake map has fewer boulders
- removed bison from newgetisburgmines map
[modified] rearranged ctf mapcycle a little
[fixed] crash on null pointer in blobplacement script
[modified] kaggen has caves and ruins
[fixed] flagbase is not tagged invincible (may be causing it to die by other means)
[fixed] kaggen generates trees overlapping ruins
[modified] updated fellere valley map
[fixed] a few missing default variables in gamemode.cfg - caused crash on omission
[modified] sandbox map is kaggen
[added] player light radius (set in gamemode.cfg as player_light_radius) returned - default 32, limit 255
[fixed] sound glitch on OSX when jumping
[added] fire extinguish sound
[added] player_light_intensity to gamemode.cfg - range 0 to 255 , default 128
[added] kaggen ruins can have wood in them
[added] sandbox again
[fixed] wierd line through the sky in fast graphics mode
[modified] keg gets a team when picked up -> no more keg slashed off your back by friendly knights
[modified] coins for building wood blocks decreased to 1
[modified] coins for building stone blocks and structures increased to 4
[fixed] moving spectator camera uses keybinds for move left right up down instead of hardcoded WASD
[modified] floating islands now "allowed" at map design time
[added] sandbox uses default png loader
[modified] warboat has +50% hp
[added] 3 new heads - horse head, diving helmet, alchemist head
[added] JTF_FirstBadlands map
[added] undercooked egg to quarters for 30c
[modified] chicken breeding parameters a little
News on the steam release – as valve don’t work over the weekend, MM is currently slating the steam release for “Approximately Monday”. This is still subject to change, but we’re as anxious to get it on there as you are – trust me :^) We’ll keep you posted as things solidify, there have been some more frustrating issues on non-windows platforms. As usual, everything is just that little bit different.
Enjoy the build!