Sorry about the server outages – turns out some of the holiday code was left in an unfinished state and as the day rolled around the servers started trying to load code that wasn’t there. This build fixes that issue as well as including all the accumulated changes since last build.
Overview of changes:
- Ladders crashing/lagging server bug should be fixed, but needs proper testing.
- Mines only ignore shields within the immediate area – so if you’re shielding and a team-mate steps on it, you can survive.
- Trampolines spawned from map can no longer be picked up
- Mine has slightly increased priming time
- Many scripts standardised to use SetDamageToCarrier
- Fixed “clbutt” issue with noswears
- Coins from damage are capped at full health, so the overkill weapons dont give extra money.
- Fixed Name Hover Offset in TDM
Sorry for the haphazard presentation of this build, we weren’t planning on making a release so soon but the crash issue has made it necessary. Thank you for bearing with us through this.
We’ll be checking the build’s stability as much as we can but most of THD is out of the office over the new year period. Let us know on the forums if you continue to have issues and we’ll deal with it as soon as possible.