With our move to the build system we also started building the mac build on OS X 10.6. We did not have the build done in such a way that the output was compatible with OS X 10.5, so any of you with OS X 10.5 probably had your KAG installs break if you updated in the past 48 hours.
In the event that this is you, your KAG won’t launch at all after updating to build 393 or 394. We have a new KAG build out which is compatible with 10.5.x and 10.6.x. To remedy this, do the following:
- Drag your current KAG installation from Applications/ to the trash (or right click/move to trash, etc)
- Download KAG again from http://dl.kag2d.com/kag_mac.zip
- Unzip and drag the KAG app to Applicatoins
- Try running KAG. It should update to build 394 and work properly if this fix works
- If you need additional help, head over to this forum thread for assistance