It’s finally here folks!
If you’ve been waiting for “more players”, the wait is over. Trench Run debuts on Steam today! Get it on the Steam Store Page with a 10% launch discount! Alternatively, if you buy direct, we’ll send you a steam key as soon as we can (and you can play with the steam players in the meantime).
If you like the game, please consider leaving a positive review on steam, or sharing the news with friends; it really helps us out!
For music lovers, the game’s soundtrack by Paul Zimmerman of Sounds for Pixels is also available for purchase over on Bandcamp for 4 euros or more! Included are bonus tracks and high quality mp3 and flac downloads!
Features, for the Unfamiliar:
- Unique team-based “Run” mode for 2-10 players
- Free-for-all Skirmish mode for 1-4 players (perfect for a fun evening with friends)
- 5 classes with special skills to choose from (Assault, Sniper, Demolitions, Commando and Medic)
- Semi-random destructible maps
- Down on the ground? Grab a medikit and continue fighting!
- Play basketball and meet new friends between rounds
- Spend coins on drinks and cigarettes from the VIP bar
- Buy unique costumes and pet animals
- Online and Local couch-based multiplayer available
- Designed to be easy to pick up and play, but deep enough to play seriously
See you at the Bar!
Max, Michał, and everyone at THD.